20/9/2009: Relative's Wedding @ Sepang

Before I can finish my travel note, here comes a short story of my eldest auntie's grandson's wedding! First of all, congratulation to both the groom and the bride. The ceremony held at Bukit Pelandok, Sepang; a place that I haven't been to for more than 10 years. Even, I didn't meet my eldest auntie and her family members for more than 10 years. Therefore, shame to say that I can't even recognize who are my cousins and their children. Maybe they are too many of them for me to remember because her family is huge, I can say: countless members (p/s: until now I still don't know how many people in her family) :p

Still remembered my last visit, the house was surrounded by pig farm. I still can recall all the big big pig they breed, is really huge! Since Nipah virus attacked, all the pigs were being destroyed. They lost a lot, and even family members..... Now, there is no more pig farm but palm estate.

My eldest auntie's house

A pondok beside her house, facilitated with TV, VCD player, table and chairs; its for leisure, I guess

After chit chating for about 1-2 hours, we went to the dinner hall and the wedding dinner started sharp at 7.30pm, unlike KL, you won't be able to enjoy your dinner by 9pm.

My mom, aunties & cousin with the groom & bride

After the dinner, my cousin invited us to stay overnight at Bagan Lalang, a place near Sepang Gold Coast and it is about 20-30 minutes drive from Bukit Pelandok. Their relative bought a 1 storey bangalo overthere for vacation. We thought it was near to the beach and we can enjoy a night of beach stay over there. But it needs 5-10 minutes drive to the beach. Included my second auntie's family members, there are 17 of us staying in a 3 rooms house.

The next day morning, we woke up at 7am, thought we can play and have fun at the beach, Sepang Gold Coast. However, the beach is very dirty and the sea water is brown in color, not because of the sand color but unsure of the source of pollution. We don't even dare to put our leg in the water.

There are construction going on beside the beach to build hotels. Some people were camping overthere too. Since my brother is working later, we decided to drive back KL and had our breakfast on our way back. Nevertheless, thanks to my cousin for the hospitality.

The hotel in construction; the shape from the top (sky) is like palm tree

0 comments:

Post a Comment